It’s so close to Christmas that this series of posts almost feels like a moot point, but it’s fun to pick these stuffers each week! I’ve found so many great stores through these posts, I had a little trouble finding a good selection of gifts today. But I managed to pull together a fantastic bunch and I hope you’ll like them (and the awesome shops that they are from)!
1. This “Wanderlust” map print from District Six is a great stocking stuffer for the traveler friend or family member (it would look awesome in a gallery wall)!
2. From the Vice and Velvet store on Etsy, this beautiful geometric soap has a stunning presentation including beautiful packaging (and a cute message – “You’re a Gem!”).
3. Another fun product from District Six is this geometric bird pin, which would be a fun accessory to add a pop of color to any outfit!
5. These black and white triangle patterned handmade coasters, from Tilissimo on Etsy would be smashing in a modern house, or in a jewel toned living room. Comes in a set of four.
5. I’ve been seeing these Happy Notes from Tokketok all over the place, so I felt I had to include them! They are so colorful and have such nice packaging.
Only nine days until Christmas!