I can hardly believe it’s so close to Christmas, though now that we’ve bought a Christmas tree and hung our stockings, it’s feeling a lot more like the holidays! Enjoy this week’s selection of stocking stuffers:
1. Malin + Goetz is a New York based apothecary and lab which has an amazing selection of well designed and beautifully packaged skin care products that make great gifts! All of their products contain natural extracts that make them smell amazing and feel great. The set above is their Mojito Soap Set, with lime, rum, and peppermint soaps!
2. Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co. have an interesting and unique array of products for your home and office, including their Book Darts, which would make the perfect gift for an avid book-reader! They are simple and re-usable, and exclusively available at Schoolhouse Electric!
3. Leif Shop is my new favorite spot for finding amazing gifts and fun accessories, art, and home decor! It has a great selection of products, like the Dotty iPad case, with its pepple-like spots. It comes in blue and gray, and is made out of a canvas shell with light padding on the inside.
4. West Elm is one of the best contemporary furniture stores out there, with a great selection of modern and traditional pieces that are really tasteful. They also have a fun Holiday gift list this year, my favorite being their Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard (which I may have to add to my Christmas list)!
5. These Colorblock Touch Gloves are another gift from Leif Shop, which would make a great stocking stuffer for your family member to loves to Instagram in the cold! They are touch-screen compatible, and super cute. They also come in Blue/Silver, and Plumberry/Red.
Only 16 days until Christmas!