(via Tamara Magel Interiors)
This bedroom is downright handsome. From the charcoal walls to the over-sized vase and leaves, I love how funky and relaxed it is. I think I’m gonna need to paint one of my walls in my bedroom charcoal when I get home. And if you couldn’t already tell, I’m a sucker for a luxurious faux-fur throw. Oh, and that console table is fantastic. I also love how gender-neutral this room is – with some different pillow this room could totally be a rockin’ bachelor pad, am I right? Now let’s break it down…
1. Serena & Lily provide some classic small-scale navy blue pattern on the bed with two throw pillows.
2. The perfect charcoal grey to set the stage.
3. A peacock throw pillow mixes it up while pulling together the blue in the other pillows and the green in the tufted ottomans.
4. A simple, neutral, tufted linen platform bed.
5. Gotta have a faux fur throw on the bed, especially now that the weather’s getting chillier!
6. This console table is to die for, though it’s on the pricey side. If you’re willing to part with the gold accents, Crate & Barrel has a cheaper alternative.
7. Green velvet ottomans for emergency seating… or foot resting.